Friday, April 15, 2005

Washington Socialites: Weekend Preview vs Suburban Dad

In my spare time I usually check out the Washington Socialites Page as it's mildly entertaining to read. They just posted what they plan to do this weekend so I thought I'd do the same.

Mine is for a Suburban Dad, as opposed to a Washington Socialite:

Friiday Night - Art of Living Class, then go home and go to bed. (Have to get to sleep early because little Grant? will be waking me up around 6 AM!)

Saturday Day - Day 3 of the class for a while then maybe a bike ride with my son?

Saturday Night - Birthday party for my niece Ava. Then it's back home where I'll be fielding "to do" requests from my wife. Some of which include "The Diaper Genie needs to be emptied." That's one of my favorites.

Sunday Day - Day 4 of my class (by this time I should have perfect and infinite mental clarity!). After that who knows...maybe a trip to Home Depot and then off to Church at St. John Neumann.

Whew. It's a world wind weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home