Tuesday, October 25, 2005

eBay: Wall Street Journal WSJ Subscription -- 6 months

So I've been catching the Wall Street Journal here and there when I can and have found it 1,000,000 times more interesting than the Washington P*$#%.

So I looked around for one of those special offers I always get in the mail, and as luck would have it, none were to be found. So then I searched online and stumbled into an Ebay listing.

Well now I'm the proud owner of a 6 month subscription for $28.00. I thought this was a great deal! Of course I haven't received the merchandise yet, so I'll have to report back. But per issue this is $0.23 or so. I think that's a darn good deal.

3 Comments:

At 10/26/2005 6:44 PM, Blogger Austin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10/26/2005 6:45 PM, Blogger Austin said...

You might also try the online version as well. I've had it for years and love it. I know, I know it's not free like a lot of other papers but this one is worth the $. As a print subscriber you get a discount. They should pay me for this endorsement.

 
At 10/26/2005 6:59 PM, Blogger Austin said...

By the way I can't stand the Washington P's liberalism either. I check it out for a few good laughs and to see what kind of left-wing crap they dream up. Anything with a political bent, which is the majority of the WP, I consider fictional reading. They do have a decent Skins page that I check out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home