Saturday, May 14, 2005

Quick trip to Boston

I'm a little behind in my blogging, because I'm posting a picture from my trip to Boston while I'm sitting here in my brother's apartment in San Francisco.

Anyay, my trip to Boston was quite short. However, after work finished and right before it got dark I got to take a nice walk along the Charles River (as Brad suggested) which led to a stroll through Harvard Square.


The Concierge provided a good recommendation for restaurant in Harvard Square. I ate at Harvest Restaurant and it was quite good and bustling with customers.

Boston seems like a nice town. I always enjoy a city that is rich in history. I don't know when I'll be back. I know it definately won't be during the winter!

1 Comments:

At 5/14/2005 1:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have family that are originally from Boston... I've always wondered what it's like there. Thanks for the little glimpse, and I agree, it does seem like a nice town. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home